Graphic Designer | 6

I’m a Professional Graphic Designer with more than 15 years of experience in Graphic Design. My passion is to deliver a Great Design and Respect the opinion of each client.

https://lifeboatlegalalleviate.com/x4t5xwx1k?key=635b9b4b5137ef0eba3add3e3f2444a2

                                               Contact Me Now

About this gig

All work in this gig is CUSTOM made and created FOR YOU by a professional!

Let me be your personal graphic designer!


My areas of expertise include:

- Logos   - Flyers    - Brochures       - Vectors

- Posters - Banners   - Business Cards   - Graphics -

Icons   - Postcards - E-book Covers   - Magazines

- T-shirts  - Labels    - Photo Retouching - Vistaprint ready

- Bifold   - Trifold        - Exhibition Displays - Amazon Etsy

- Social Media Images


Format type

Flyers

Media kit


Image file format

AI

JPG

PDF

PNG

PSD


Delivery style preference

Please inform the freelancer of any preferences or concerns regarding the use of AI tools in the completion and/or delivery of your order.


Member since

Nov 2018


Avg. response time

5 hours


Last delivery

1 day


Languages

English


Hi, and welcome to my account. My name is Dimitrinka, I’m a professional graphic designer with more than 15 years of experience in graphice design. My passion to deliver a Great Design and Respect the opinion of each client. Look forward to hearing from anyone who visited my page.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Designer | 5

Graphic Designer | 7