Monday 4 March 2024

Graphic Designer | 11

I will do any Graphic Designing and illustrator work.

Please contact me before placing your order. So I can understand your project better. Thank you

https://rb.gy/5qnu72

                              Contact Me Now

Do you need a Creative, Eye-Catching, Professional graphic for your business or personal need? I'm a professional graphic designer and I can do a fantastic job with your requirement! I'll create any kind of Graphic Design for you. I'll convert your idea into a unique and creative design.

My Services:

- Flyer

- Social Media Post

- Postcard 

- Business card

- Banner Ads

- Illustration (need reference or idea)

- Poster

- Book Cover

- Re-design

File Format:

- JPEG

- PDF

- PNG

- PSD

- Ai

I provide Unlimited revisions until fully satisfied.

Need anything else?

I work fast, I deliver great quality and I really care about getting the result right.

Reminder:

Provide all necessary information like images, dimensions, logos, text, colors, etc. If you don't have any ideas at first then talk to me and it would be definitely free of Cost.

Please contact me before placing your order. So I can understand your project better and give you a custom offer based on your needs. Thank you

Delivery style preference:

Please inform the freelancer of any preferences or concerns regarding the use of AI tools in the completion and/or delivery of your order.

From

Pakistan

Member since

Jan 2020

Avg. response time

1 hour

Last delivery

about 2 hours

Languages

Urdu, English

Hey there, I'm Sheza. I have done bachelors in communication design. I work as a Freelancer Graphic Designer having worked with 500+ satisfied clients. Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator. 4+ Years of Professional Experience. Passionate about providing quality work to my buyers, If you need a skilled and communicative designer, Please feel free to contact me Anytime. I love new challenges and am very patient with revisions. Hopefully, we can work well together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graphic Designer | 15

Graphic Designer | 15 I will do any Graphic Design or Adobe Photoshop editing Welcome to Graphic Design Gig: I am Harry, providing Profess...